Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rage Retro week 2 rage playlist - waiting on individual times

One assumes that 1977 episode will be shown next week in the Elton John special as this episode features an interview with Elton, but we shall see.

I'm hoping something big will happen Countdown wise at the end of this year due to the 40th anniversary - would be amazing if a lost show or two turned up as well.......

G'day Patrick - you must be stokin' that they are finally showing something from the Adelaide Festival - one that you have been requesting for some time.

yes I am, would be great just seeing a bit of that episode. I did request awhile ago that Rage at least show the sections that are still able to be shown which they seem to be now doing - good to see.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing the whole episode even with the faults - it's still an interesting piece of history.

Perhaps Rage could be able to fix the sound issues in time for the 40th anniversary later this year.....?

I want to see this episode as well from Adelaide, 1978!!!