Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chicago - Look Away

OK, a bit off the topic of Countdown this Saturday night, but does anyone have the video for Chicago's 'Look Away'? I've just discovered this song and can't find it on YouTube. It was a No.1 in the US in December '88 and I love it. Lee?

I got a snippet of it from this on YouTube by Idolwatcher. US Billboard #1's. They have uploaded them from 1985-1994. All videos in date order and each vid goes for about 20 secs. Each year done in 10 minutes. Usually around 30 songs hit #1 in the states during that period and possibly still today, but found it interesting that there were only 12 Number Ones in 1992. Think it had a lot to do with Boyz II Men at No.1 for weeks with 'End Of The Road'. Someone should do the same thing for OZ #1's for each year.

Re: Chicago - Look Away

http://www.mtv.com.au/music/artists/chicago/videos/look-away-360725/

. I guess YouTube is not the only place to watch vids. I need to broaden my mind!

Michael
OK, a bit off the topic of Countdown this Saturday night, but does anyone have the video for Chicago's 'Look Away'? I've just discovered this song and can't find it on YouTube. It was a No.1 in the US in December '88 and I love it. Lee?

I got a snippet of it from this on YouTube by Idolwatcher. US Billboard #1's. They have uploaded them from 1985-1994. All videos in date order and each vid goes for about 20 secs. Each year done in 10 minutes. Usually around 30 songs hit #1 in the states during that period and possibly still today, but found it interesting that there were only 12 Number Ones in 1992. Think it had a lot to do with Boyz II Men at No.1 for weeks with 'End Of The Road'. Someone should do the same thing for OZ #1's for each year.

G'day Michael

I definitely do have Look Away, it is from 1988 and it is from DVD with very nice CD Audio, would you like it?

Lee, once again you come to the rescue! If you haven't already completed the Kim Wilde DVD, can you stick it on the end of it? Cheers. BTW - I did your DVD's and covers and sent Thursday.

Hi Michael

You are very lucky mate, i just did the last Kim Wilde this morning but I haven't burned the disk as yet, so I can add it no problems at all!!

And thanks heaps for the DVD's and covers!!