Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eurogliders back :-)

I saw the FABULOUS Eurogliders last night and they were brilllliant!!!!!! I danced with grace on stage to No Action, I will NEVER forget it

Re: Eurogliders back :-)

I saw in the Herald Sun yesterday that they did a performance at Doncaster Shopping Centre.

Jason, so I take it Grace & Bernie have sorted out their differences?

Very envious. I would have danced up on stage too, only if i was *******

Did Grace give you any feedback on the Countdowns you sent her?

Michael,

Yes, she loved strolling down memory lane with the Countdown's I sent her from this year on rage.

Grace and Bernie were fine with each other on stage though Grace brought out a lot of dirty laundry on stage, it was pay back time and we LOVED it!

I was going to watch them tonight at The Middle in Fern Tree Gully but unfortunately it has been cancelled. Would've gone last night to Doncaster or Thursday at Chelsea but was busy with work. Hopefully they will do another show somewhere. Looking forward to seeing the Kim Wilde/Nik Kershaw double Oct 17 at Chelsea. It'll be my first gig for months as the last one I saw was Midge Ure at Doncaster in May.