Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ARIA chart turns thirty

The ARIA music chart celebrate its thirty years on July 10 and the first No.1 single was Total Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler and the first No.1 album was Thriller by Michael Jackson.

Re: ARIA chart turns thirty

I had thought the ARIA chart started on July 3 1983 according to when Molly had mentioned it on Humdrum. It probably explains why I had never been able to find a July 3 ARIA chart.

Here is a scan of the July 10 1983 ARIA chart, although the end is cut off as it is a bit long for my scanner. If you click on the image you should be able to enlarge it so it is readable.

photo countdownchart1_zps0ee4a8a3.jpg

FANTASTIC Guru

I just recently purchased an Aria Chart from '3 Weeks Ending 12 January 1986'. I will scan it and either put it up here or that google db that was all the go earlier in the year.

http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/sfaulkner2/library/?view=recent&page=1

Ignore the above, I'm trying to work out how to paste the image here. I did cancel the above post???

As promised. Thanks Guru for your assistance!

sfaulkner2's  album on Photobucket

WTF? it showed up in preview. I'm over it!!! Guru, can you please post the image on my behalf? Thanks in advance.

Holy cow! It now shows up!
Comments most welcome after all the drama I went through posting it.

Michael, add the tags [ img ] then past URL [ /img ] (minus the space between img /img and the braces) to link an image here.

Like this:

Thanks. I knew it didn't look quite right. Cheers.