Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Talking & Cattletruck

Yes, I'm Talking, now listen up

I was going through records at a second hand music/dvd/gaming shop on the weekend and came across the EP 'Someday' by I'm Talking. I had never seen it before. It was in mint condition. ie it said 'mint' and was $10. Does anybody know how rare this EP is and its value esp. in mint condition?

Also, I scored 'Ready To Believe' by Cattletruck for $10 in vgc. Thanks to Countdown in January with the 2 Cattletruck performances (live peformance of 'Leave Me' and the video for 'Change' I have a new interest in this group and am loving this LP.

Re: I'm Talking & Cattletruck

I hadn't heard much re: Cattletruck either, except back in 1987, a mate of mine had the cassette and used to rave about how good it was. Thanks to Countdown this January, I also realised how great they were & was fortunate enough to pick up the LP off ebay for $14 in exc. cond. And, yes, what an AWESOME album. Apparantley it has been sold on CD on ebay for around $50 in the past, as it would be hard to find. Can't help with the I'm Talking EP, I would sugges that is definitley very rare, what year was it issued?

'Someday' was issued May 1984 on the Randelli label, going by Wikipedia.

Michael
Yes, I'm Talking, now listen up

I was going through records at a second hand music/dvd/gaming shop on the weekend and came across the EP 'Someday' by I'm Talking. I had never seen it before. It was in mint condition. ie it said 'mint' and was $10. Does anybody know how rare this EP is and its value esp. in mint condition?

Also, I scored 'Ready To Believe' by Cattletruck for $10 in vgc. Thanks to Countdown in January with the 2 Cattletruck performances (live peformance of 'Leave Me' and the video for 'Change' I have a new interest in this group and am loving this LP.

I also have the Someday EP from I'm Talking. I got it at Dixons in Blackburn about 5 years ago and mine is also in mint It's A GEM!!!