Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EUROGLIDERS * NO ACTION!

Guru Bob
Eurogliders are reforming for a one off performance in Melbourne on May 23 as a support act to Boom Town Rats (who are also reforming after nearly 30 years).

Even thirty plus years ago this would and still is an 'interesting' double bill to say the least. Thank goodness there are now some mature heads amongst the crowd these days as thirty plus years ago there might have been an 'incident' or two. Time in this case being a great healer. I wish both bands the best on the night as well, of course.

Jason 'The Moderator'
My gaaaawd. I FREAKED when the Countdown studio 'FILM CLIP' of No Action from Eurogliders came on! RARE OR WHAT!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

Absolutely beautiful and stunning...I was gobsmacked. I didn't even know a Countdown clip existed !

Abbaluke,

When I interviewed Grace she told me they did a clip for Maybe Only I Dream which I have seen on You Tube and I am SURE she said they did a No Action clip as well.

It was SOOOOOOO amazing!!!

WOW WOW WOW

Amazing. What venue in Melbourne?

Looks like Bernie and Grace are talking now! or maybe just for one night?

Clip Magnet
I freaked too - never seen it before, I think I now have a complete Eurogliders clip collection

Although as an ABC-made clip it's not quite "official" like a record company made clip. But I'm not complaining!

In Sydney the watermark went AWOL for the first 10 minutes of Countdown, which just happened to be when this clip was on. Did that happen in other states? No 'rage' titles over it either. Nice!

The watermark was on the Perth edition. But the without you on countdown the watermark was missing. Infact it was off for about 2hrs.

In Melbourne, the watermark was missing on No Action which was BRILLIANT! But we had the logo on Without You

Does anyone know if the last Eurogliders album, "Blue Kiss", was ever actually released? I've read that it was on some internet sites, but don't recall ever seeing it available to purchase. Is it available to download anywhere? I note that the album was mentioned in the Grace Knight interview on this site, but there was no indepth discussion of it.
Any information on this would be keenly devoured!