Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Presets programming Rage again on March 16th

Some of you may remember the last (presumably first) time The Presets programmed rage circa July 2008... several rare retro clips were unearthed for their playlist. Let's hope they've made similar selections this time.

Rage also followed it last time with an electronic music special, containing more rare/never seen before on Rage clips. Perhaps we should suggest they do the same thing this time?

Re: The Presets programming Rage again on March 16th

I have a feeling that their 2nd programming isn't going to be as good judging by the description!

Jason 'The Moderator'
I have a feeling that their 2nd programming isn't going to be as good judging by the description!

You're right, it doesn't sound nearly as exciting. Oh well, maybe we can live in hope that Rage only included the bland/bog standard clips in the blurb.

Having a look at the Playlist it's confirmed that their programming NUMBER TWO is not as AMAZING as their first BUT they are playing The Blue Nile with Tinseltown I The Rain which is WOW WOW WOW for me :-) And Scritti Politti with Absolute, though I have the Scritti Politti VHS compilation. Two very FINE selections INDEED

I actually sat down and watched rage Sat night guest programming for the first time in many years. I thought why not enjoy the first 90mins of this programming, before it goes pear shaped. Shame that Nick Cave had to rear his ugly head during the first 90 mins.