Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Flashez segments in the National Archives Of Australia database

Looks great and I hope Rage show the remaining 2 complete Flashez episodes. I think I would have been a major fan of the show had I been old enough back then. Would love to see those clips as well - the segments shown during Retro over the years have been great.

Patrick
Looks great and I hope Rage show the remaining 2 complete Flashez episodes. I think I would have been a major fan of the show had I been old enough back then. Would love to see those clips as well - the segments shown during Retro over the years have been great.

I DON'T know why rage haven't screened the 2 remaining episodes! I have hinted to them about this for the last few years. rage were playing them and then all of a sudden they just have PAUSED!

Perhaps we all should put in a request for the remaining 2 shows & Rage may show them?

Gary
Perhaps we all should put in a request for the remaining 2 shows & Rage may show them?

Definitely...are the two remaining, the ones that Guru Bob refers to above ?

Tbh I don't know the dates of the two unaired shows,the ones mentioned by Guru are compilations.