Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oh well...

Oh well that's another retro month gone. Back to 11 months of Windowlicker, Smack My ***** Up and Around The World. Sigh

Re: Oh well...

Just the sad state of the world but at least we get our bit in January at Rage each year. The other TV stations don't give us anything.

I can't believe there are people who follow the Windowlicker's of this world bemoaning that Rage show a bit of Retro. There are on average 104 Rage episodes in a year (52 Friday & 52 Saturday) and only 4 of those are set aside for Retro. They get the other 100 shows and still whinge and want more?

Re: Oh well...

Exactly Gurubob - back to the drudgery of 100 Rages full of JJJ, alternative, metal, hip-hop and whatever else the wider population of youth gets their fix from these days. The whinging can now stop and let the rest of us go into hibernation for another 11 months.

Fantastic choices of Countdown shows for this year - the last 3 were also brilliant, inspired choices.

See you all again in 11 months time.