Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Like 'lectric Motors-Patrick D Martin 7" Wav Rip

After getting this clip on Countdown the other night. I though I might post a link, to a Vinyl rip I did years ago of the track from the 7" single in WAV.

http://depositfiles.com/files/ytzusar3r

Re: I Like 'lectric Motors-Patrick D Martin 7" Wav Rip

I had never actually heard or seen that song before seeing it on that 1980 Countdown. I had only known of it via the Countdown runsheets. Another highlight from what was a great episode.

brett
After getting this clip on Countdown the other night. I though I might post a link, to a Vinyl rip I did years ago of the track from the 7" single in WAV.

http://depositfiles.com/files/ytzusar3r

O M G ! Thanks for your download rip! I Like 'lectric Motors was THE highlight of the night for me! As was the 1980 Episode!!!

I have been looking for a copy on the net to buy since Sunday!

Where has this track and video been ALL my life!

W O W Brett, download is BRILLIANT!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason 'The Moderator'
W O W Brett, download is BRILLIANT!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries Jason. I noticed a bit of interest in the track on the board, so I thought I would post it for the people who may want a good audio copy. I've loved this song since I heard it back in the early 80's on Simon Townsend's Wonder World. It was only by chance that I stumbled upon it in a second hand record store and in good condition.

Rage used to have this clip in their library as i have a copy recorded from the early days. Just wish i could find it :(

JASE
Rage used to have this clip in their library as i have a copy recorded from the early days. Just wish i could find it :(

I taped it off TV a long time ago on Beta. But I couldn't remember if I taped it off Channel 10's Music Video or Rage. It must have been off Rage, but like you JASE, I wish I could find it.

I showed the clip to my 11 year old Nephew last night on YouTube. We both had a good laugh esp. at the 2 girls with the electric fans jiving to the music.