Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY RAGE NOT POSTING MESSAGES??

Hi

I have noticed no new messages have been posted on the Rage message board since around since the 3rd of December.I have posted several and they still have not gone up.Anybody got the inside info??

Re: DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY RAGE NOT POSTING MESSAGES??

I know they have been slow but 2.5 weeks must be a new record. Maybe the one person who did it went on annual leave. It is a Facebook world now so I guess somebody could ask the question there, not sure how else you could get inside info if the inside component is not responding.

The Rage Retro programming would just about be set already so it would be too late for suggestions, I just hope there is a good smattering of Countdown amongst their selections.

I have a feeling, as it is the end of the year, that instructions may have been given from above to no longer update the messageboard.

Rage have jumped on the FAcebook/Twitter wagon bigtime at the expense of the messageboard and sadly I fear it will fall by the wayside and quietly disappear in the New Year.

Lets hope not Christina.Facebook is just one big list of Jumbled comments.I think its Horrible.

Just trying to get them to honour what they said they were going to do last year GURU that was to get ready some GTK episodes to air this Retro month.

Did anybody remind them of this?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY

RETRO MAN
Facebook is just one big list of Jumbled comments.I think its Horrible.

Amen to that.

I guess if Rage said they will get some GTK ready for this season we will have to wait and see whether they do. Is that what you left in the messages that have not been added? There is no indication of how Retro is to be structured this year so we will have to wait and see. Good luck with whatever you requested with GTK.

I NOW am in contact with rage via Facebook. I have told everybody here to go Facebook if you want Feedback. rage actually messaged me on Facebook on Monday saying thanks for the SAW suggestions and talking about rage goes retro HEAPS on there. And are liking my retro splurge for January. GO TO FACEBOOK if you NEED anything from rage!

Jason Facebook looks so complicated and messy to me.It hurts my brain to look at it.Information everywhere with no sense of order, its chaotic.I hope the Rage message board does not disappear

Merry Christmas to you too , Retroman, (and everyone else here at Countdown Memories.)

Yeah I agree with you about Facebook!
I'm not on it either but may be forced to consider opening an account to "stay in the loop" concerning Rage requests and feedback.

I don't want the messageboard to close down either but unfortunately I think it's on borrowed time.

Most people deserted the Rage website when the watermark started appearing on screen so Rage went to facebook where the people are

I have gone to the dark side and enquired about the Messageboard issue on Facebook.

Guru Bob
I have gone to the dark side and enquired about the Messageboard issue on Facebook.

I noticed that. In keeping with their 'no response from moderator' behaviour on the message board, they probably won't even respond to your question

I posted another message board post last week, so it's not that no-one has posted anything since early December.

Wow, they've finally updated the message board!

ohnoitisnathan
Wow, they've finally updated the message board!

I guess Jason is right, Facebook gets results. Within 24 hours of asking the question it is updated....or maybe the person doing it had been on annual leave and just returned to work.

Either way I suppose I may have to now consider FB as another tool.