Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Jason - can you contact me regarding DD videos?

Hi Jason,

Can you please email me to see if we can do a trade on Duran Duran videos.

as3 (at) bc (dot) id (dot) au

Thanks.

Clip Magnet

Re: Hey Jason - can you contact me regarding DD videos?

I have clean copies (no titles/logos/watermarks) of the following videos which have not been released on VHS or DVD: White Lines, Perfect Day, Out Of My Mind, Someone Else Not Me, (Reach Up For The) Sunrise, What Happens Tomorrow, Falling Down, and All You Need Is Now. Interested in any of these?

What did you want me to swap you?

I WANT clean copies of all the videos you mentioned except All You Need Is Now as I have a clean copy...

Hi Jason, I'd like clean copies of the videos from the CD "re-release" bonus DVDs:

"Careless Memories", "Night Boat" - from Duran Duran reissue bonus DVD
"Lonely In Your Nightmare" - not sure if this was on any re-release?
"Meet El Presidente" - from Notorious reissue bonus DVD
"Do You Believe In Shame?" - from Big Thing reissue bonus DVD
"Too Much Information", "Breath After Breath", "Violence Of Summer" - from Extraordinary World VHS (don't this this ever made it to DVD?)

Let me know! email link below. Thanks.

Will do them for you in the next few weeks :-)

Thanks Jason, that'd be great. If possible, I'd prefer the raw .vob files from DVD, or just copy the whole disk for me, to keep the original quality. No de-interlacing or transcoding to different formats please.

How would you like yours? I can give you raw .vob or .mpg files (playable on a media player or PC), or a playable DVD, or MP4/H.264 files, or even VHS. Let me know.

I have a few other things you might like: A DVD quality copy of "My Own Way" (not truncated like on the Duran Duran VHS), a copy of "Friends Of Mine" which appears to be a TV-made clip, sung to the studio recording (no audience, and this clip is titled), and the music video edit of Girl Panic!, which is basically the long film with the song in one piece (interviews removed).

The one thing I don't have is Femme Fatale

I have all the DVD quality's of My Own Way as the bonus on the Hammersmith DVD and Friends Of Mine from the Duran Duran 1st album re-issue with DVD which is THE best Duran DVD ever!!!

Your copies of those clips might be even better than mine then - can you throw those in as well please?

Can you email me when you're done please, as I may not be reading this forum regularly during January. Thanks.

What? January is the best time on this forum! But then again, you might be somewhere more enjoyable than just staying at home during the break. me >

Jason 'The Moderator'
Will do them for you in the next few weeks :-)

OK, it's been a few weeks... I'm ready to trade if you are...

Sorry,

Been VERY busy with my DJ Gigs and I have my HUGE New Romantic extravaganza GLAMNESIA this coming Friday.

Will try and get to it when my gigs are through