Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What About Me

I have just read that the shop that Moving Pictures filmed the clip for What About Me in front of is to be bulldozed. Another piece of history to disappear

Re: What About Me

Why am I NOT surprised Where is the shop so I can hurry up and go there!!!

What's the name of a shop and where?

Apparently it's not the shop at all from what I can glean from the confusing and poorly written story in the Sunday Telegraph.

The story refers to the - about to be bulldozed - shop in Asquith (a suburb of Sydney) but says the music video was filmed in Coburg Victoria. So whether or not it is the actual shop is open to conjecture.

Yes the article mentions the Asquith Corner Store in Sydney then says the clip was filmed in Coburg. Upon re-reading the article i think it is the shop he wrote about, not the one in the video. Either way it's too late to go there as it was being bulldozed today

Does sound confusing. So the shop in the video is still standing then? at Coburg? Anyone got the street address?