Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORRIED!!!

Hi all,

rage do NOT have RETRO month advertised yet in COMING UP. I am sure they left it till the bitter end last year to when I posted the SAME concerns of mine.

Just finding it a little strange though, hmmmmmm.

I see Rick Astley will be COMING UP which is FANTASTIC but I hope they don't play it in January OR ELSE!

Re: WORRIED!!!

Don't worry about it Jason, Retro will be on as usual in January.

If Rick is going to be on then you have a chance for your SAW artists special that you were after once.

I WANT a SAW Special but not common crap, who knows.

As long as Countdown is on in January or I will literally kill myself!

Retro month is now mentioned in the coming up section.

O-M-G, so it is!

Maybe my message prompted something, one can only hope! Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! RETRO MONTH was what I HAD to see on the rage website, I am SO relieved !!!!!

Has anyone noticed no Moderator responds to ANYTHING these days? I have only been back on the message board over the past 2 weeks seeing January is coming up but from all the posts I have been reading here, it seems nobody at rage is getting back to ANYONE. They ignored the Fuzzbox suggestions too...

The communication with those at rage and the viewers USED to be so STRONG and fantastic, pity that has diminished

Jason 'The Moderator'
O-M-G, so it is!

Maybe my message prompted something, one can only hope! Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! RETRO MONTH was what I HAD to see on the rage website, I am SO relieved !!!!!

Has anyone noticed no Moderator responds to ANYTHING these days? I have only been back on the message board over the past 2 weeks seeing January is coming up but from all the posts I have been reading here, it seems nobody at rage is getting back to ANYONE. They ignored the Fuzzbox suggestions too...

The communication with those at rage and the viewers USED to be so STRONG and fantastic, pity that has diminished

Yes, never any answer these days to the occasional viewer query.
Would have been nice to get a response to the Fuzzbox suggestions but obviously not worth acknowledging.

Yeah, the response to viewer questions/feedback from a couple of the old Rage mods used to be fantastic but things have definitely changed now.

Sadly, the Rage messageboard is so inactive and dead these days (compared to a few years back).
I think that they may be looking for an excuse like this to close it down and it wouldn't surprise me if they phase it out altogether shortly.

The rage homepage is s h i t e these days. There is really nothing there. When will they stop trying to flog that 25 years CD/DVD? No tweets, no latest previews of viewers comments.

Michael
The rage homepage is s h i t e these days. There is really nothing there. When will they stop trying to flog that 25 years CD/DVD? No tweets, no latest previews of viewers comments.

Agree 100%. I only ever really check the rage website these days on a Friday, to check the playlists. I didn't even realise that Rick Astley was guest programming until seeing it in this thread! I remember suggesting they try getting him when the tour was announced. I wonder what Rick videos they still have in the vaults/archives? I hope they have more than just bloody 'Never Gonna Give You Up'!

I would love to see a S/A/W special after Rick's guest programming slot, but I hope it's not just the common/Kylie stuff. I too hope that the Rick special is not aired during retro month, and that it's either before or after January. I'd rather it not be a substitute Mardi Gras 2013 special either, though they could do worse than have Rick on.

Actually I just checked the site again, and they now have Retro month listed!

JASE
Retro month is now mentioned in the coming up section.

Oh der I missed this post.