Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT YOU NEED! MY OZ SPECIAL

Anyone in Melbourne? ... If you are interested come to my OZ night WHAT YOU NEED on Friday 25th January, 2013. For Australia Day Weekend!

Here is my link on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/events/401049206633369/?ref=ts&fref=ts

WHAT YOU NEED!

A Celebration of AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND Retro, New Wave, Independent, Electronic & Pop for AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND!

Friday, 25 January 2013
20:30 until 01:00

GERTRUDE'S Brown Couch 30 Gertrude St. Fitzroy

*** ENTRY $10.00 *** DJ JASON BUCHANAN ***

Inxs - Flowers - Icehouse - Models - Pseudo Echo - Kids In The Kitchen
Mi-Sex - The Dugites - Eurogliders - The Reels - Machinations - Wa Wa Nee Divinyls - I'm Talking - Pel Mel – The Church - Venetians - The Expression Koo De Tah - Real Life - Geisha - Sunnyboys - QED - Electric Pandas - Big Pig - SPK - Severed Heads - Box Car - Supernaut -Jimmy And The Boys - Ignatius Jones - Skyhooks - Dragon - Deckchairs Overboard - Beargarden – Arvo
Sports - Stephen Cummings - Dear Enemy - Chantoozies - Split Enz
The Monitors - Numbers - Mondo Rock - Spy V Spy - Little Heroes
Flotsam Jetsam - James Freud & The Radio Stars – La Femme - Jo Jo Zep
Jane Clifton - Sardine V - The Birthday Party - Ollie Olsen - Max Q - Do Re Mi Dead Can Dance - Radiators – The Takeaways - Wendy & The Rockets
The Swingers - Jo Kennedy - Hunters & Collectors – Talk That Walk
Serious Young Insects - Boom Crash Opera - Mental As Anything
The Crystal Set – Go Betweens - Dynamic Hypnotics – Dropbears
Fruit Pastilles – Vitabeats – Essendon Airport – Flaming Hands – Pop Mechanix Laughing Clowns - Moving Pictures – Coconut Rough - Moir Sisters - Cheetah Australian Crawl – Men At Work – Pat Wilson - The Riptides
Indecent Obsession – The Hummingbirds – Rockmelons – Scribble - Christie Allen Mavis’s – Carol Hitchcock - Olivia - Kylie – Dannii – Collette – Renee Geyer Fox - Player One – Zah Zah Zah - Regurgitator - The Presets - Cut Copy
Sneaky Sound System – Van She & more ...

Re: WHAT YOU NEED! MY OZ SPECIAL

Will the tracks be played in their original format (either 7" or 12") or will they be remixed?

Remixed???

NO! NO! NO!

Original format!!! Blasphemy being remixed!!!

I am playing ORIGINAL 7"... and 12"

That's what I wanted to hear!

Remixes are crap! I bought this 80's remix double CD a few years back and it is really bad. I hate it. I pretty much hate remixes of any songs. I used to hate it when you bought CD singles and 3 tracks were remixes of the song. Painful and they never got listened to.

You never know, I might be in Melbourne around Australia Day.