Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Full list of Duran Duran videos?

I'm soon going to attempt a compilation of all Duran Duran videos - but do I have the full list? I only discovered a few days ago that there is a video for "Femme Fatale" so what else don't I know? Here's my list so far in chronological order (not sure where Femme Fatale fits in):

1 Planet Earth
2 Careless Memories (2 versions)
3 Girls On Film (2 versions)
4 (Waiting for the) Night Boat
5 My Own Way
6 Hungry Like The Wolf
7 Save A Prayer
8 Rio
9 Lonely In Your Nightmare
10 The Chauffeur
11 Is There Something I Should Know?
12 Union Of The Snake
13 New Moon On Monday (3 versions)
14 The Reflex
15 Wild Boys (2 versions)
16 A View To A Kill
17 Notorious
18 Skin Trade
19 Meet El Presidente
20 I Don't Want Your Love
21 All She Wants Is
22 Do You Believe In Shame?
23 Burning The Ground
24 Violence of Summer (Love's Taking Over)
25 Serious (3 versions)
26 Ordinary World
27 Come Undone
28 Too Much Information
29 Perfect Day
30 White Lines (Don't Do It)
31 Out Of My Mind
32 Electric Barbarella
33 Someone Else Not Me
34 (Reach Up For The) Sunrise (6 versions)
35 What Happens Tomorrow
36 Falling Down (2 versions)
37 All You Need Is Now
38 Girl Panic!

For a few of these videos I have only medium quality or titled copies. Or in two cases, YouTube rip only

Happy for those more knowledgeable than me to fill the gaps

Re: Full list of Duran Duran videos?

Over to you Jason....

Go To YouTube and search for Femme Fatale Duran Duran.

Yes, that's how I discovered the video (rubbish quality copy, BTW). But that doesn't tell me what videos are missing from my list. Jason should know

Clip Magnet
I'm soon going to attempt a compilation of all Duran Duran videos - but do I have the full list? I only discovered a few days ago that there is a video for "Femme Fatale" so what else don't I know? Here's my list so far in chronological order (not sure where Femme Fatale fits in):

1 Planet Earth
2 Careless Memories (2 versions)
3 Girls On Film (2 versions)
4 (Waiting for the) Night Boat
5 My Own Way
6 Hungry Like The Wolf
7 Save A Prayer
8 Rio
9 Lonely In Your Nightmare
10 The Chauffeur
11 Is There Something I Should Know?
12 Union Of The Snake
13 New Moon On Monday (3 versions)
14 The Reflex
15 Wild Boys (2 versions)
16 A View To A Kill
17 Notorious
18 Skin Trade
19 Meet El Presidente
20 I Don't Want Your Love
21 All She Wants Is
22 Do You Believe In Shame?
23 Burning The Ground
24 Violence of Summer (Love's Taking Over)
25 Serious (3 versions)
26 Ordinary World
27 Come Undone
28 Too Much Information
29 Perfect Day
30 White Lines (Don't Do It)
31 Out Of My Mind
32 Electric Barbarella
33 Someone Else Not Me
34 (Reach Up For The) Sunrise (6 versions)
35 What Happens Tomorrow
36 Falling Down (2 versions)
37 All You Need Is Now
38 Girl Panic!

For a few of these videos I have only medium quality or titled copies. Or in two cases, YouTube rip only

Happy for those more knowledgeable than me to fill the gaps

Okay... YES, there is a video for Femme Fatale which I SOOOOO need. I only saw it a few years ago and FREAKED!!! You also forgot Breath After Breath from The Wedding Album which is on the Extraordinary World VHS 1993 compilation which I have.... Breath After Breath goes after Too Much Information.

White Lines was the first single from Thank You, so Perfect Day goes after White Lines and not before...

Everything else is spot on but 3 versions of Serious??? REALLY, please give me info. I didn't even know this!!!

By the way, Rio goes before Save A Prayer...

Thanks Jason for the update and corrections... I only discovered Femme Fatale on Youtube, so you've seen the "quality" (not) of that copy.

The 3 versions of Serious are on the Greatest DVD, one of those "easter egg" things where if you push specific buttons you get a multiscreen view of the clip and can switch between the 3 edits. It is basically the same clip, but with slightly different scenes and edits. Frankly, just having the "first" version of this clip is sufficient.

I have "clean" (no logos) DVD or comparable quality copies of most of these from commercial releases or other sources. I don't have clean copies of Out Of My Mind or Someone Else Not Me, and no copy at all of Breath After Breath or Femme Fatale.

The remix versions of Sunrise are mostly missable (in my view, anyway).

I have a clean copy of Breath After Breath if you need it even though it's a terrible track and i am a HUGE Duran fan mind you!

May I add, there is a promotional clip for Friends Of Mine on the 1st album re-issue deluxe dvd! It's AMAZZZZZING!!!

I have a copy of Someone Else Not Me from rage back in 2000 in good condition but it has the rage logo in the beginning of course... And THANK GOODNESS on the re-issue the Planet Earth Rumrunner performance was included as I LOATHE HATE and DISIPSE the Duran Greatest DVD with all those Easter Eggs. No wonder I haven't seen the other Serious takes, as I can't get to anything on there!

I would love a copy of Breath After Breath - can you upload it somewhere for me to grab (e.g YouSendIt)? Or are we talking snail mail?

Is "Friends Of Mine" a Countdown-like performance or a proper promo clip? I don't have the reissue DVDs.

Re the "Greatest" DVD easter eggs, this Wikipedia article explains in great detail how to access the "hidden" content on this DVD:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_(Duran_Duran)#DVD

The last section listing all the individual DVD titles ("Full Hidden Track Listing") was mostly written by me. I have software that lets me pull apart any DVD to see what's inside, exposing all the content no matter where it is hidden.

Hello Clip Magnet

Do you have Duran Duran's The Arena Videomix, I have a nice clean copy of this awesome mix if you don't have it?