Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Olive 'You're Not Alone'

Did anyone catch this from this morning's rage? They aired version 1 of the video, which I much prefer to version 2 they aired in Wildcard 3. My copy has a slight signal glitch towards the end.

Re: Olive 'You're Not Alone'

Sorry Nathan I didn't. I've pretty much given up on rage now as they are sometimes stretching the text on the screen to go across the black vertical bars on a widescreen TV when videos are shown in 4:3. Which also means having the ratio set to 4:3 to have the video complete the full screen, the text is cut off the screen. What's even worse, Max and MTV Classic now do the same, so I guess my days of recording videos is over.

I was actually thinking of you when this song came on - as you like late 90's vids.

ohnoitisnathan
Did anyone catch this from this morning's rage? They aired version 1 of the video, which I much prefer to version 2 they aired in Wildcard 3. My copy has a slight signal glitch towards the end.

Hi Nathan
Tried to email but your attached address failed.

I should have the clip. It would be just straight recorded in whatever ratio it was in. I will check after the weekend if it has any glitches. Let me know if you still want a copy.

Guru, you just have to take the NOSPAM out of my email addy for it to work ;)

Thanks for the offer, but a regular trading contact caught it, so all is not lost.

Michael - I suspected Rage was doing that now, as quite a few clips that I've wanted that are 4:3 on youtube have half of the text missing when I record in 4:3. Grrrr also at the omnipresent stupid watermark.

Howdy Nathan

I have a Mixmash version if you are interested?