Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Guru Bob

Do the ABC have in their archives the Orginal music video to I Love The Nightlife by Alicia Bridges.

Re: Hey Guru Bob

That would come under their general music video list, and they don't make that available unless you are a guest programmer.

The only lists or databases that are accessible are those linked to shows such as Countdown, GTK, The Factory etc which have been archived.

It would be interesting to see what they do have available but I can't see them ever doing that.

I would imagine that they may well have the original version, or access to it if they needed it, but this is just personal conjecture from an educated guess as I would have no more idea than anyone else as to what they may have.

adam w
Do the ABC have in their archives the Orginal music video to I Love The Nightlife by Alicia Bridges.

Howdy Adam

I have the original if you are interested. It is from DVD but it is NTSC. Here are some pictures. If you are interested just email me.

Photobucket

Hey Lee,
Do you have a conversion to change it to our format.

adam w
Hey Lee,
Do you have a conversion to change it to our format.

Sorry Adam, I must have missed your reply!!!

I certainly do mate, if you would like the PAL conversion, I am very happy to do it for you. Do you still want a download link?

What is the ABC's general music video list?