Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: NEW PSEUDO ECHO - FIGHTING THE TIDE = WOW!!!

Sure sounds good! Hope it makes an impression it did on me.

You may have heard it Guru. It was originally released in 2002 by another band Brian was in called Origene.

JASE
You may have heard it Guru. It was originally released in 2002 by another band Brian was in called Origene.

Suddenly Silently was originally released by Origene BUT Fighting The Tide was NOT

JASE, I have just checked out the Origene version of Suddenly Silently on YouTube. It has a heavy 90's trance beat to it and doesn't sound very Pseudo-like. Very similar in style to the Real Life music that Dave Sterry was releasing around 1996-2004.

It's good but I don't recall specifically having heard it before. Wonder what the new Pseudo version sounds like.

I think however that Fighting The Tide is the best new Pseudo material since their Love An Adventure album - it just has such an 80's feel to it.

The NEW Suddenly Silently is AMAZING! It's MEGA 80s 'Autumnal Park' and not at all like the awful 90s trance version!

I have the whole track :-) And here's the link with Suddenly Silently included by ME from a DJ Set I did just late week!

LINK HERE :-)

http://soundcloud.com/culture-vulture/jason-set-two-vintage-in-new

Jason, where do you DJ at?

Michael,

I used to DJ HEAPS but don't do it much anymore.

Just do DJ sets in my own house and record them for online

Oh right, cool.

Okay, I asked Brian about 'Fighting The Tide' and how it MUST be a single!!!

He replied...

Ok..this is what is probably going to happen now... Fight the Tide, is going to be the NEXT single ! So it will just keep a relatively low profile for the moment...still being a bonus on the digicard...but no big hype just yet...

People power, and the people have spoken...oh well, a few of us have. It is too good a song not to be given a go.

It's available on ITunes now

Awesome! I hope they do a video clip!