Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rolling Stones' Undercover Of The Night clip

Have you seen The Rolling Stones' Undercover Of The Night clip before? There's a different version which shows the band performing on stage and two young lovers were watching them on television at a lounge room was here in Rage last night and the problem is, Rage and past music shows includes Countdown and Sounds didn't screen the original version which contains violence that shows the kidnapping and murder of a twisted version of Mick Jagger by a group of guerillas which Keith Richards played as one of them.
I saw this original version on YouTube.

Re: The Rolling Stones' Undercover Of The Night clip

I remember John Torv's Music Video aired the original version during 1983 many times and if memory serves me well this clip was banned due to the violent shooting in a church.

I can't remember if Rage did play it during any of The Rolling Stones specials or in recent years. As far as I know I haven't seen the original clip on TV since 1983.

Max play this version quite often

Nicholas
Have you seen The Rolling Stones' Undercover Of The Night clip before? There's a different version which shows the band performing on stage and two young lovers were watching them on television at a lounge room was here in Rage last night and the problem is, Rage and past music shows includes Countdown and Sounds didn't screen the original version which contains violence that shows the kidnapping and murder of a twisted version of Mick Jagger by a group of guerillas which Keith Richards played as one of them.
I saw this original version on YouTube.

If anybody would like a copy of this I could upload it and give out some free links. But here are some pictures anyway

Photobucket