Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Architecture In Helsinki videos

I recorded all the bits I wanted from tonight on rage BUT have run out of Hard Drive space.

I have missed the videos from Architecture In Helsinki :-( Has anyone recorded them???

Re: Architecture In Helsinki videos

THIS was one of THE best programers I have EVER seen. Presets No.1 for programers and number 2 Architecture in Helsinki!

I recorded bits of their programming but not all and now I am SPEWING

The guys were BRILLIANT, the Nik Kershaw haircut story was so BEAUTIFUL. Both guys are very passionate about their 80s synth which i ADORED watching!!! Sigh...

I got the last 3 or so of their videos, as I set the recorder on timer record to get a bunch of videos, with the last video I wanted being Chicago. Only managed to get the first minute, obviously hard to get the timings right when we don't have an individual timings list like in January! Pretty p i s s e d cause that Chicago video looked good from what I saw. Oh well, i'll just wait til it pops up again on a future playlist. Back to the Helsinki vids - they wouldn't have been in the right ratio anyway, as I was recording in 4:3.

The Chicago vid actually aired in 2010 on Rage (pre-watermark). I've got it if you need it Michael... can add it to that taking-forever-and-a-day DVD with Johnny Logan

Oooh Nathan, you got Chicago. It was sooooo GREAT and I am NOT a fan of them either, lol

OK. Cool. Thanks!

I got the Kansas clip, too, and recorded the Architecture in Helsinki clips, but most of them were in widescreen and I was recording in 4:3. There were a handful that were 4:3 though. I caught the 2 on Saturday morning in widescreen.

I recorded it all to HDD.

Haven't had a chance to look through them yet as I was working over the weekend. I recorded the entire lot in widescreen though.

Looking forward to see it, hadn't even looked at the playlist - lucky I record it every week.

It's a BRILLIANT programming Guru, you have a lot to look forward to!

I thought the best programming ever was the Amanda Palmer episode in around 2010. That was just awe inspiring as to what a GP can actually achieve with the show. It was almost live theatre.