Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interviewing Mr Greedy Smith today!

I am interviewing legendary Mr Greedy Smith at 10 am this morning via phone.

I am NERVOUS to say the least!!! But also very excited!

Re: Interviewing Mr Greedy Smith today!

Good luck and don't be nervous - he is a great guy.

Look forward to seeing and hearing all about the interview.

Just finished the interview with Greedy. He was absolutely 100% just like I knew Greedy would be.

Just like he is on camera is how Greedy is, he was really lovely and so glowing with happiness :-)

Great to hear all went well. Look forward to checking out the interview.

Also looking forward to reading the interview

I recorded it on my Dictaphone whilst on the land line with him.

If the quality of the audio is good enough which I am hoping it will be, then it will be an audio interview :-)

Well then I look forward to listening to it!

How long did the interview go for?

BTW any news on the Grace Knight interview? Has she approved it yet? I hoped it gets the go ahead and gets put up, otherwise it would have been a waste of her time. Hopefully rage play some Countdown Eurogliders hosted episodes in the coming weeks. They should I requested it - I'm a 'CASUAL VIEWER'!

Michael
How long did the interview go for?

BTW any news on the Grace Knight interview? Has she approved it yet? I hoped it gets the go ahead and gets put up, otherwise it would have been a waste of her time. Hopefully rage play some Countdown Eurogliders hosted episodes in the coming weeks. They should I requested it - I'm a 'CASUAL VIEWER'!

The interview with Greedy went pretty much EXACTLY for 1 hr. He was THE lovliest guy and possible my favourite interview I ahve done. He was very interestign to lsiten to, he is SUCH a MULTI TALENTED man... He really is!...

Very clever indeed -

Without Greedy in my opinion The Mentals wouldn't be!

Funny you should mention Grace Knight, I messaged her again today asking once and for all if I can ever put the interview up I did with her. It's a shame as it's such a GREAT interview but she is being weird about it. She wants to proof read everything yet she answered all the questions. She says the interview is to long to read and can i take the um's out. i took them out but haven't heard from her. I traveled over 1 hr and a half to the country to interview her and I am rather annoyed to be rather honest!

I LOVE your 'CASUAL VIEWER' comment. Actually, come to think of it I AM a casual viewer as well so who knows what rage are ona bout. i only watch in January, Mardi Gras and if a good programmer is on. Last year I didn't watch rage for mannnnny months due to that ugly blue watermark and the lack of anyone or anything interesting on. I only started watching a few in December with some of the decent programmer's that still played rubbish, LOL!!!

I was wondering what had happened to the Grace Knight interview. What a shame you can't put it up

Someone should register the name 'Casual Viewer' for the rage forum

Nathan, that is hilarious! We should all post as 'Casual Viewer 1', 'Casual Viewer 2', 'Casual Viewer 3' and so on. . I'm serious - I would like to see their responses. If anyone makes a post, please do it.

and then say before your message, 'Sorry mod for posting on the message board, but I seemed to have lost your email address'....

FANTASTIC!!! DOOOO IT!!!