Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
808 State '10 x 10'

Probably a bit too 90s for you lot , but did anyone get a clean copy of 808 State's '10 x 10' from last Saturday night/Sunday morning's Rage? My signal dropped out just before the end, and a music video contact in Vic also experienced the same thing. I'd love to get hold of a copy if anyone got it clean.

(PS if replying by email take out the NOSPAM)

Re: 808 State '10 x 10'

Nathan,

I was supposed to record 808 State on Saturday night but I forgot :-(

I absolutely ADORE 808 State, yes.... They are late 80s/Early 90s but they made such beautiful and inspirational electronic dance music. I am sure I have that 808 State video from another programmer from a few years ago, hmmmmm...

Re: 808 State '10 x 10'

ohnoitisnathan
Probably a bit too 90s for you lot , but did anyone get a clean copy of 808 State's '10 x 10' from last Saturday night/Sunday morning's Rage? My signal dropped out just before the end, and a music video contact in Vic also experienced the same thing. I'd love to get hold of a copy if anyone got it clean.

(PS if replying by email take out the NOSPAM)

Hi Nathan

Yes mate, I have a nice clean copy (I think), I will check when i get home and let you know. This is not from Rage but from their DVD froma few years ago. It is also PAL.