Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mondo Rock Ultimate Collection

Hi Guys

I am sorry to re-hash on old posts.

But I remember seeing a little while ago somebody wanting the Mondo Rock Ultimate Collection on CD. I can't remember who it was or which collection they were after?

I have the double CD that came out in about 2004 if this is the one, can the person who requested it let me know?

CU

Lee

Re: Mondo Rock Ultimate Collection

Hey Lee, I remember the post too, but can't remember who it was. I remember also putting my name down, but shortly after that, the entire site went down. I manage to zap a flac copy off the old torrents, this was the single disc 2004 edition with a black cover and white diamonds. I'd only be to happy to offer this one two if who ever it was is still around.

Here's the track listing:

Mondo Rock - The Greatest - 2004 - Sony

1. Come Said The Boy
2. Summer Of '81
3. Chemistry
4. Cool World
5. State Of The Heart
6. No Time
7. The Modern Bop (Jellybean Mix)
8. Primitive Love Rites
9. Winds Lights To Variable
10. The Moment (NY Mix)
11. Why Fight It
12. A Woman Like You
13. Boom Baby Boom
14. Dark Secrets
15. The Cost Of Living
16. I'm Free
17. The First Time (Ivan Gough's Starfish Remix - Radio Edit)

Re: Mondo Rock Ultimate Collection

I answered the post. Letting the him know that you can pick up a copy at the JB HI FI store at the Strand arcade in Sydney. He didn't reply, so I don't know if he read it and forgot. He was after the single disc version, which had a few different tracks at the end.