Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SEARCH FOR LONG LOST COUNTDOWN EPISODES OF THE 1970's WEBSITE

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if anyone knows of this one as I found this website years ago about a guy searching for lost Countdown episodes of the 1970's.

It's worth checking out. The link is below.

http://1970scountdown.atspace.com/index.html

Cheers,
Dave.

Re: SEARCH FOR LONG LOST COUNTDOWN EPISODES OF THE 1970's WEBSITE

Hi Dave, this website is from our mate Troy. He has posted here a few times to let us know of his latest findings and updates to his website.

Michael
Hi Dave, this website is from our mate Troy. He has posted here a few times to let us know of his latest findings and updates to his website.

Ok, sorry I didn't know. So many posts on here to go through. Troy is certainly doing a great job with his search. I wish I could do the same for the lost Six O'Clock Rock episodes as it maybe so much of a tall order.

I personally think Troy should work towards publishing a book. I'd buy it.

I also wish Troy should make the episode guide[list of studio performances, music videos, interviews, etc] and existed studio performances, interviews and music videos of Bandstand, Six O' Clock Rock, The Go Show, Kommotion, Uptight, Dick Williams' Hit Parade, Hit Scene, GTK, Happening '70, '71 and '72, Sounds Unlimited/Sounds and Nightmoves in Search For Long Lost Countdown Episodes of the 1970s website soon.