Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rage wild card special?

It's funny that there are all these useless specials like animals, family affairs, chart toppers and break up YET where is the NEXT Wild Card I ask???

It has been ages since the last one. Not that I can complain as rage did play 25 to 30 video's off my list but come on , surely it's a much more exciting special!!!

3 and a half months till January, bring it on!

Gawd knows what they are going to play though (Recovery? :-()

Re: rage wild card special?

To be absolutely honest I haven't watched Rage at all since the Mardi Gras Special. I only care about that and Retro January.

Ever since it was plagued with the watermark I've gone off it. Bring on Retro January and it had better be a good one. I'll start requesting things soon!

Re: rage wild card special?

Yeah, Rage is much less exciting since the watermark's presence - you almost don't want them to play anything *too* good/rare, since it will be plastered with a giant '1'. Having said that, another Wild Card special would be good, but obviously not as good as the previous ones with the huge logo over everything.