Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Iva to program Rage?

The following tweets are on the Rage website:

# Busy day at rage HQ... just about to shoot Iva Davies from Icehouse! about 21 hours ago
# Don't worry, we would never harm dear Iva! By "shoot" we mean "film" ! about 21 hours ago

Hopefully I am reading them correctly and he will GP Rage.

Re: Iva to program Rage?

I think you're right. I will be more keen to listen to Iva's commentaries, than see his video picks. I guess we'll get a Flowers/Icehouse special after his programming. D a m n, and just right after the DVD was released!

Yeah, a bit of a let down now that you can easily pick up (nearly) all of their videos on an official DVD release, but still, it will be interesting to see what videos Iva chooses.

Hopefully Rage airs 'No Promises' (international version) and 'Taking the Town', so I can capture them in letterboxed 4:3 rather than the full 16:9 ratio they appear in on the DVD.

Nathan, I have them all in proper 4.3 anyway from the Masterfile video. Do you have it?

Um - ohnoitisnathan - you can always re-letterbox the clips from the DVD, if you seriously really want to do that. Lots of software can do it. No need to capture it from rage (complete with watermark!).

I hope rage play the original 'Glam' but they may not have it in their library (unless Iva gave them a copy of his original!!)

Anyway - what Icehouse videos are missing from the DVD? I know of none.

Clip Magnet
Anyway - what Icehouse videos are missing from the DVD? I know of none.

Great Southern Land '89 (same song, different video) and Great Southern Land '94 (re-recorded song, new video)