Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Countdown Memories Donation

Hi all,

A few months ago I posted a topic about any donations towards this website and forum.

Last week I paid my $180.00 for my hosting plus $40.00 to upgrade this Forum.

I upgraded this Forum so NO Spam is likely to happen and also upgraded so that I have more disk space on this forum as people were not allowed to post on here due to no more space...

Any donations would be a GREAT help to keep not only this website but forum running.

Even $5.00 from a few people will help over the next week or so.

If any donations are possible and anyone wants to please email me at romoelectric@hotmail.com and I can give you information on how to make any small donations to keep this Forum alive :-)

Thanks
Jason

Re: Countdown Memories Donation

Jason "The Moderator"
Hi all,

A few months ago I posted a topic about any donations towards this website and forum.

Last week I paid my $180.00 for my hosting plus $40.00 to upgrade this Forum.

I upgraded this Forum so NO Spam is likely to happen and also upgraded so that I have more disk space on this forum as people were not allowed to post on here due to no more space...

Any donations would be a GREAT help to keep not only this website but forum running.

Even $5.00 from a few people will help over the next week or so.

If any donations are possible and anyone wants to please email me at romoelectric@hotmail.com and I can give you information on how to make any small donations to keep this Forum alive :-)

Thanks
Jason

Hey Jason and all,

Yes, back to the forum after a bit of an absence..hehe..Jason I'd be only too happy to shoot through some bucks your way! Will email you shortly

(Edit: put the wrong icon!)