Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pseudo Flicks

I have noticed Pseudo Flicks is available for download through itunes. Does anyone know if this will get a physical release on DVD??.My internet is s h i t e so the chances of me downloading a whole album of videos is remote.

Re: Pseudo Flicks

Wow, that's interesting that they've gone straight onto iTunes with no dvd release! :O

If it doesn't come out on dvd I'm ghappy to help you get them. I hope they do though as the iTunes video files are M4V, quite good quality but not as top notch as a dvd will be.

I see Go West have a video dvd compilation out. The last people I thought would bother doing something like that....but I happy about it!

Re: Pseudo Flicks

Thanx SS. We'll wait for a little while to see if it does come out on DVD. If not I may just take you up on your offer. Be willing to pay or trade. Unfortunately i live in an internet blackspot so my connections are rarely good. Sometimes i have trouble even getting this site to load.