Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black Medicine

Over the past few months I have been going though my collection of old tapes and this week I found 2 tapes containing promotional material for a West Australian movie called Black Medicine. The tapes contain a review and interview with the director on a program called State Affair, 15 minutes of promotional footage of the actual film and also a Music video for the movie by a band called Trillogy, the song is called Fight Like The Devil.

I have done some searching and I cannot turn up any information on the movie Black Medicine and very little about the band Trilogy. Does anybody know more about either of these?

Re: Black Medicine

The band Trilogy was around 1983-1986 and they released an album in 1984 - Life On Earth.

That would be a super rare clip, would love to get a copy of that. Fantastic the stuff that turns up.

Happy to oblige, seems to be a copy of a copy though and the tape has been blanked right on the end of the clip so there was probably more videos after the song which have been erased.

Copy and Paste:
http://www.wolfgame.org/files/Trilogy%20-%20Fight%20Like%20The%20Devil%20MONO.mpg

Read your bit about BLACK MEDICINE i played a part in this movie what do you want to find out about the show
John

link doesn't work!

Hello Hyperboloid

Michael is dead right it seems that there is an error with the link, would there be any chance of trying again?

Thankyou

If hyperboloid can't provide a clip just yet then it is here on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd_R_ZogfNo

I might have to see if I can source it from somewhere

Such a long time since I put that up. That website was a friends website which he lost sometime in 2012, the provider didn't approve of the way we used their service.

Since Youtube is a little less crappy these days I made a Black Medicine channel and have put a newer and much less crappier transfer video up as well as some other tapes relating to Black Medicine.