Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Andrew Denton & Don Burke in the Dugites???

Folks, I have to settle an argument once and for all! And it is of major importance as the disagreement is with my wife!!

Can someone, or lot's of someones please confirm with me if infact Andrew Denton and Don Burke feature in the video for "In Your Car" by the Dugites? I am 100% certain that it is them, but my better half doesn't agree! And looking on the LP cover, which I have, their names and not mentioned anywhere, however there are different muso's mentioned as appearing on the LP. So I really have no proof, so if anyone can back me up with this and perhaps explain why Burke and Denton's names are not printed on the album as part of the band?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Andrew Denton & Don Burke in the Dugites???

Matt I can categorically say once and for all, Don Burke and Andrew Denton do NOT appear in the video for In Your Car.

It vaguely looks like them but it most certainly is NOT THEM!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings - if you had a bet with your other half you may have to pay up!!

Re: Andrew Denton & Don Burke in the Dugites???

I remember now reading comments on the video clip of this song on you tube, where a couple of people thought it was Denton and Burke, so I just must have believed them. I don't want to hear that I'm wrong, otherwise I'll never hear the end of it, particularly since I'm supposed to be the 80's music tragic in the home!!