Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
01/08/1982 for Patrick

Patrick,

Just wondering why 1/08/1982 is such a highlight show you must see?

IS it because Eurogliders are hosting?

As though the clips are okay in this program there's nothing that RARE in it.

Re: 01/08/1982 for Patrick

It's mainly because of Eurogliders, plus the fact that Sherbet appear on it makes it appropriate for whatever Rage has planned for them next Saturday.

To be honest I'm desperate for ANY Countdown on my list to be aired - I'd love the 83 eps I've requested to be chosen too. Next Saturday is my last chance for the rest of the year - I don't mind what's chossen - I want to at least tick one Countdown from my 'Must See' list!

Re: 01/08/1982 for Patrick

Jason
I had been asking for it because of Eurogliders hosting and Without You clip which I just love (I know Rage played it 2 years ago but it also had a fault in it).

Little Heroes and Sherbs live as well.

I just love watching 1982 episodes just for the way it was all linked together, it doesn't matter too much if I already have all the clips.

Most episodes we request will have common clips. The 1984 episode you requested for Boy George had all common clips but I still loved watching it for the whole package. Out of the remaining 212 unaired episodes there are probably only about 25 clips that I really want - but I still want to see them all just because of the way they were all packaged and the various hosts.