Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A few minutes of lost 1975 Countdown...amazing

Not sure if this is old news here but I only found it yesterday and to me it was incredible to see...a 1975 ABC report on "Weekend Magazine" about Countdown with amazing footage from the taping of a show or shows that have been lost for ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVv6xMXdsvY

Re: A few minutes of lost 1975 Countdown...amazing

Yes I've seen this - it's a great little gem.

I know Rage do have a better quality copy in their archives and suggested several times they play it in order to placate 70's fans. They haven't done so yet but I'll still keep on recommending it.

Hopefully some more - or complete - bits of Countdowns surface soon.

Thanks Patrick...wow I didn't know it still existed at the ABC archives...that's nuts that they've never shown it during retro month, unless it's so damaged it's beyond broadcasting. But yes please keep on them about it, I'll certainly back you up for sure.

Here Here! I also support your request decision for "Rage" to play the 1975 Weekend Magazine "Countdown" as some of the early stuff was some of the best and it tended to be more geared to Aussie acts in the early days.