Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Early 'I'm Talking' Request

Hi Gang!

Does anyone here have a fair quality copy of I'm Talking's video for 'Someday' &/or the live performance special from Rock Arena?

Cheers,
Sean

Re: Early 'I'm Talking' Request

I've been requesting the I'm Talking live for 10 years. It's just RIDICULOUS they don't play them!

Guru Bob has the Rock Arena "I'm Talking" live which i will be getting at some point :-)

As fas as the "Someday" video, it seems no one really has it :-( There is only a copy on You Tube. I to want this video so DESPERATELY! :-(

Jason "The Moderator"
I've been requesting the I'm Talking live for 10 years. It's just RIDICULOUS they don't play them!

Guru Bob has the Rock Arena "I'm Talking" live which i will be getting at some point :-)

As fas as the "Someday" video, it seems no one really has it :-( There is only a copy on You Tube. I to want this video so DESPERATELY! :-(

Thanks for your response, Jason. Do let me know if you ever get the Rock Arena copy. I contacted the one person who has Someday. They said it was a crappy transfer and they wanted to do it again before sending to me but they never responded after I sent a few messages after that time. There are some of us who are great at these things called sharing and others who are HOPELESS!

SydneySean

Thanks for your response, Jason. Do let me know if you ever get the Rock Arena copy. I contacted the one person who has Someday. They said it was a crappy transfer and they wanted to do it again before sending to me but they never responded after I sent a few messages after that time. There are some of us who are great at these things called sharing and others who are HOPELESS!

I will INDEED let you know I would take "Someday" ANY WAY I could take it. The stupid person is giving you the run a round!