Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A question

This question has probably been asked before but im curious does anyone know why the abc dont release all the episodes of countdown on dvd uncut in air date order expense maybe? hey they have put some truly terrible shows on dvd.There is no other music show out there like countdown.

Re: A question

If any of us knew we would ALL be happy!

So NOT fair, rage is THE only outlet for Countdown repeats AND so far this January I ain't terribly impressed with their selection!

Though the COUNTDOWN Wonder Years DVD's are NOT Countdown episodes and just performances i so WISH they would continue to bring them out. Why the ABC has decided to do ONE HIT WONDERS with the name COUNTDOWN with tracks from 70s to 90s is RIDICULOUS to me as Countdown ended in 1987!

The ABC have ZERO idea or passion, they used to BUT now they are just money hungry A S S H O L E S

The ABC have only released certain segments of Countdown on DVD.

Whole shows will never be released due to the multitude of copyright restrictions placed on them. I and many others would LOVE Countdowns to be released in full on DVD, but sadly it will never happen - the costs involved would be enormous.

Having said that I wish Sweet and Sour would get a DVD release but it seems that has gone by the wayside too, which is a great pity.

Thankyou for your answers rage has been terrible some of the retro is not exactly retro and some has been a little to retro i want 80's countdown.maybe instead of having rage retro they could have countdown month in march until we are all happy and then play sweet and sour i loved that show.

mila
Thankyou for your answers rage has been terrible some of the retro is not exactly retro and some has been a little to retro i want 80's countdown.maybe instead of having rage retro they could have countdown month in march until we are all happy and then play sweet and sour i loved that show.

OH MILA! U ARE MY KIND OF PERSON :-)

SOUNDS LIKE A COMPLETE BLISSFUL TREAT!

@ mila.

PLEASE post your EXACT same comment on the rage FORUM ASAP :-)