Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Countdown's shown on Rage 1993-1997 - can anyone help?

Hi everyone,

I became aware of Rage playing Countdown episodes in late 1997 and have been collecting them since January 1998.

I've been going over Jason's lists on here for any eps I've missed and it looks like I've missed a few in that time period.

I'm just wondering if anyone here can give me a hand in obtaining the episodes I need? I'm quite happy to pay for your time and discs/tapes used or trade for similar items of interest. I'm keeping it off the Rage message board because I don't want to give them any more ideas or excuses to play more repeats.

What I need is:

27th July 1986
16th November 1980
18th February 1979
27th February 1983
22nd August 1982
1st April 1984
22nd March 1981

There are a couple of others but that'll do for now. Thanks HEAPS if you can help.

Off-topic: Wondered if anyone also has the comedy series with John Bluthal shown by ABC called "Home Sweet Home?" - apparently the ABC does have them and they're in good condition but hasn't been repeated on any of their channels as yet. My only VHS copy snapped a long time ago and into the bin it went, long before I knew how to repair breaks in a tape.

Re: Countdown's shown on Rage 1993-1997 - can anyone help?

Hi Frankster, flick me an email at: mshearer@internode.on.net and I should be able to help you out! Cost of postage & DVD's only is fine. Cheers, Matthew.