Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rage Saturday Morning 20th November

Did anyone manage to tape the Saturday morning Rage segment in which they play some older clips occasionally? I missed Suzi Quatro “Daytona Demon” which would be the first time ever Rage would have shown the original promo for this – which is as rare as hens teeth. Please E-Mail me at bleslie@bigpond.net.au

Re: Rage Saturday Morning 20th November

I saw part of it, but didn't tape it (darn wartermark). If I remember correctly, it seemed to be another black & white GTK performance, as they have aired for Can the Can.

Brett (2)
Did anyone manage to tape the Saturday morning Rage segment in which they play some older clips occasionally? I missed Suzi Quatro “Daytona Demon” which would be the first time ever Rage would have shown the original promo for this – which is as rare as hens teeth. Please E-Mail me at bleslie@bigpond.net.au

Hey Brett (2),

You may have a 2nd chance in catching this clip as Rage has Suzi Quatro coming up as Guest Programmer very soon and there maybe a chance Rage could play it.

Dave.

That's why I didn't record it, cause I know rage will play it again when Suzi guest programs the show.