Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEVER WHINGING TO rage AGAIN!

After seeing that rage are playing 18 clips from my request list for this Wild Card Special.

I am NEVER WHINGING to rage again!

Not even if they play 5 Episodes of Recovery in January!

I am so grateful it ain't funny!

Re: NEVER WHINGING TO rage AGAIN!

Yeah, this weekend's playlist makes up for the lackluster retro month in January.

You might not get five episodes of Recovery in January, but you'll almost certainly get watermarks.

This is why I am NOT requesting ANY Countdown's for January.

As I cannot bear that Watermark, the less Epsiodes I want that they play, the better!

NEVER thought in a MILLION YEARS that those words would come out of my mouth!

Here's hoping for a lot more Countdowns this summer, as I think it will be the case, now with the watermark they will be more inclined to show a lot more as there will be less people recording it.

Here's to HOPEFULLY ... HJEAPS of Recovery and not much Countdown now that the Watermark is there!

Crosses fingers!

NEVER thought I would say that in a TRILLION years.

Trash like Recovery deserves that vile Watermark
BUT Countdown certainly does NOT!

Going by Murphy's Law I bet anything that since the Watermark is now here, Rage won't play any Recovery at all !

Regardless I have put my list of Countdowns I'd like them to play in the hope that the watermark is gone by January - seeing as I feel there won't be many people at all requesting any - which is a great shame.

It takes a lot for Jason to say he hoped Recovery is played - what's the world coming to???