Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where's Robbie?

Sorry to have to resort to this but I've been reading through a whole page full of posts and I can't find what I'm looking for.

Did someone mention that Rob Sitch was an extra in a recently repeated Countdown episode? If so could someone tell me which episode it was?

Cheers,

Kyron

Re: Where's Robbie?

Hey Kyron, that was me who mentioned that during Retro January.

Rob Sitch did appear in a brief snippet of Stephen Cumming's single 'What Am I Going To Do' in the 4/8/85 Tears for Fears episode.

He looked very young in it and the first thing I thought of when I saw him was 'wow what's Mike Moore from Frontline doing there'??

One would assume Rob was suplimenting his income while doing his routine on the D-Generation at that time.

Re: Where's Robbie?

Patrick,

Thanks for that. I hate it when I know I've read something somewhere but can't find it!

My understanding is that Rob Sitch qualified as a GP (?) and the D-Gen were put together from a uni revue group (?).

I'm hardly an expert - I was a fan of the original D-Gen and the Late Show but I never knew he and Jane Kennedy were an item.

Cheers,

Ron