Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rock Arena Nov 26 1985

So did the people in WA and Queensland get the full Nov 26 1985 Rock Arena that opened the show?

The clips for THE CURE 'CLOSE TO ME'(0.17);SADE 'YOUR LOVE IS KING'(4.53);SADE 'SWEETEST TABOO'(8.30);MIDGE URE 'IF I WAS'(14.30) and SIMPLE MINDS 'ALIVE AND KICKING'(18.42) are common but I would be interested in a copy of the full episode if anyone did manage to receive it in their broadcast.

Happy to trade for it or pay costs if anyone is able to help.

Re: Rock Arena Nov 26 1985

Hiya Guru

I recorded the whole night - have only watched part of it back so far but definitely got the whole broadcast.

Did something happen over your way that affected the broadcast ?

I probably wont get around to splitting the eps up and burning it all till next weekend as I have other burning to do for pals but and definitely able to burn it for you.

ciao

Thanks for that xmaniac68, I have sent you an email.

All done - will be posted Monday :)

I want the FULL Episode as well, PLEASE !

Ohh sorry Jase - wish you had asked during the week. I deleted it yesterday after editing out just Midge Ure for myself - wasnt interested in the rest of the ep.

Guru might be able to copy the copy when his arrives in the post ??

I'll look after you Jason, when my copy arrives I will do one for you. We have to look after each other here, in the end everyone benefits.

YAY Guru, U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason
I was about to copy it for you but as it is about to be repeated this week I guess you won't need it now.

Its incredible that they are repeating it for you - they must have had a lot of calls after the stupid tennis !!!!

This might sound cruel,but to even things up,I reckon those who saw this episode in full 2 weeks ago should experience what those of us that didn't did!

Why did the rage playlist have this down as Nov 25, 1985. You only have to watch the episode and Suzanne mentions that Midge Ure is playing in Brisbane tonight and along screens the tour dates - Brisbane Nov 26. Why are rage so wrong with the dates?