Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Icehouse - Glam

Wow wasn't that retro rage night unbelievable - and they finally played the Countdown episode with "Glam" in it!! I wrote to rage in Nov requesting they play that epsiode - looks like I wasn't the only one

It was a shame though that the rage super appeared half-way through it (they do it every 15 minutes so it was bad luck).

However I note that Jason "The Moderator" says he has a time-coded copy of this episode which would not have the rage supers on it.

Jason - is the timecode on the top of the screen or the bottom? If it is on the top, I can use my digital video trickery to remove the rage supers on it, if you can get a copy (preferably DV or MPG converted) of your tape to me.

If the timecode is on the bottom - well, nothing can be done!! Except wait for the official Icehouse DVD if it ever comes out!

Let me know...

Re: Icehouse - Glam

MUst check.

And yes, I was over the rage super on Glam. Was hoping they wouldn't