Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
on and on and on keep on rockin baby 'til the night is gone

There are some great books out at the moment at Angus & Robertson. Last night I was doing some Christmas shopping and bought for Ms. Bowie Bob Dylan Chronicles volume one. It looks good and was voted book of the year in 2004.

For myself I bought The Life Of Ian Curtis, Torn Apart. No I haven't finished The Cure book yet, am halfway through and am loving every page.

What I'm most excited about though is the 2010 calendar I scored. ABBA! Wow! I haven't seen any Abba paraphernalia in ... years!
As a child I remember saving my pennies and buying heaps of Abba mags that were chock full of their posters. Where are they now? God knows! Well, for 25 bucks, I thought this will be my fave xmas goody!

Re: on and on and on keep on rockin baby 'til the night is gone

Nice work

I got mine from Chadstone last week...it was the last one ! The guy said they always sell out of the ABBA ones each year...whereas the Elvis, Beatles and MJ ones usually end up going for a quarter of the price when they slash them in January just to get rid of them.

Australias enduring love affair with those Super Swedes remains a phenomenon...even after all these years