Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Which Countdown eps have been shown on RAGE ?

I was wondering if there's a site that has this info, or if anyone has a list of exactly which Countdown episodes have been shown on RAGE since they started repeating them ?

The main reason I'd like to know this is because I want to avoid requesting any that have already been shown as I know this is not viewed favourably, which is completely understandable too.

Cheers in advance

Luke

Re: Which Countdown eps have been shown on RAGE ?

My site has a link "rage re-runs" on the front menu. I am surprised you have NOT seen it?...

I have put all info regarding rage Countdown repoats from 1993 to 2004, which can be found on Page 2 when you click on "rage re-runs" *

From 2004 onwards you just have to go to the rage site and look at their Playlists section from 2004 to 2009 and just look uinder each year and go to the Saturday's listed in January...

I am looking at adding 2004 - 2009 under the rage re-runs section by next year. I still have lots of updates to do on countdownmemories...

Stay tuned!