Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spandau Ballet touring?

Patrick,

You say Spandau are touring OZ soon?????

Is this confirmed???!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spandau Ballet touring?

I have read from various news sources that when the Spandau Ballet reformation was announced that their world-wide tour would indeed include Australia.

The tour kicks off in the UK in October and ends there at the end of that month.

Now I haven't read any specific dates for Oz, but one would assume that a tour here would be between Dec - Feb (Summer), which is when a lot of overseas acts do tour.

I'll give an update when I see more information...but I'm sure tickets will go fairly fast when they do go on sale here.

I for one will be lining up to see them whenever they arrive!!!

Can you tell me what's the dates for Spandau Ballet going to visit Australia in November and December this year or January and February next year? Britney Spears is finally coming to visit and tour Australia this November.

Seems a few of the new ro bands are getting back together as i noticed Kajagoogoo are as well. Don't think they are touring OZ though.

If only Kajagoogoo came to ****ty OZ!

Should I mention SB touring to my wife...? Hmmmmmm. I have a bad feeling I might get dragged along (not a real Spandau fan).