Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ultravox CD/DVD coming out in UK April

Hi, just letting you know that there is Best Of Utravox CD/DVD coming out early April in UK. Here is the Amazon UK link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Ultravox-Sight-Sound/dp/B001U7FW1O/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1237889028&sr=8-3

Don't forget that the Thomas Dolby CD/DVD will also be released in April in the UK as well.

Re: Ultravox CD/DVD coming out in UK April

This is great news, both the Ultravox & Thomas Dolby discs...thanks for the heads up.

The Ultravox DVD contains substantially more than the "Ultravox - The Collection" DVD from years ago too...so definitely worth the investment...can't wait

WOW, WOW, WOW!

I LUUUURVE Ultravox ***

I hopw "Sleepwalk" is added. I shall check that link NOW!

And Thomas Dolby is shear HEAVEN ***

How H E A V E N , "Sleepwalk" is on it (Live from 1980) and a TOTP performance!!!! Not as many videos, more RARE stuff. How FABULOUS, packaging looks goooorgeous as well.

Just wish it also had "Vienna" on TOTP when Midge bUre is wearing a Black Leather biker cap, he looked marvellous.

But I aint complaining, I love these SPECIAL dvds when EFFORT goes into them,!!!!! More 80s OZ bands need to do this as well. So I can have my FAV UK 80s fix and my BEAUTIFUL 80s OZ synth bands fix. How adorable would that be?!!!

Oh me GAWD!

Looked at Thomas Dolby DVD, it has Sakamoto and Dolby with "Fieldwork" ! One of my FAV tracks EVER!

How exciting +++

While we are on the subject of UK Early 80s Synth Pop/New Romantica HEAVEN...

The HUman LEague are now moved to the 80s venue "BIllboards" for next Friday. SIGH , how beautiful ***

I'm sure the Human League shows have been sell outs. TV Week has a 2 page article with interviews with them, The Pet Shop Boys and Depeche Mode in the latest issue.

I love these new CD/DVD compilations too - a great idea for sure.

In fact I may listen to some tomorrow as this old timer celebrates his birthday - anything to keep my mind off getting another year older..!!!!

I would really love to see a Go Betweens DVD/CD set with both versions of "Streets Of Your Town" + all the other marv vids. They've remastered all the CDs with vids added but I'd like them all in the one place.

Not that I'm a regular viewer (cough) but I saw a news item on this morning's Today Show about Spandau Ballet reforming.

Remarkable news given the bad vibes between them over the last few years.

No mention of an international tour, but one assumes there'll be one somewhere. No doubt the shows will be sold out for sure.

If Frankie Goes to Hollywood can reform then so can Spandau Ballet it seems!!

TV Week????????????

Must go get it!

They also did a bit on the 10 news this morning about the Spandau reunion and they all look quite good for their ages especially Martin Kemp.

I see they finally released the 'Annie Lennox Collection' CD/DVD in Australia. The only problem with the dvd, is that it doesn't have the 'love song for a vampire' clip.It probably has something to do with the rights, as it has clips from the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula in it.

re: The Human League - There is also a 2 page article on them in the 'Herald Sun' 'Hit' section (26/3). Just read it then. They are also going to be playing the whole 'Dare' album from start to finish at the V Festival at Melbourne Showgrounds. These guys love Australia and their fans.

I don't have Herald Sun "Hit"!!!

WOuld you be willing to sell it to me??????

I have tix to the solo show in Melbourne on Friday and to Saturday's V Festival. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I can give you The Human League section out of the 'Hit'. It was only going to end up in the bin - email me your address and I'll post it.