Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where Is Singing In the 80's?

Another question - I remember a couple of years ago, rage kicked off retro January with the 'Singing In The 80's' clip before playing the first Countdown episode of that night. Can someone tell me what Countdown episode that was, so I can track down the Monitors clip. Cheers and thanks in advance.

Re: Where Is Singing In the 80's?

The episode that followed The Monitors was from 1981 and it has Joe Dollce hosting. I can't give you the date without checking it first!

The ep that followed that clip was dated 19 April 1981. One of the best things about that ep was seeing the clip for The Gibson Brothers tune Que Sera Mi Vida - what a classic.

I kept a print out of the Rage show listing for that night so I could refer back to it for questions like these - plus the fact I often forget what's on what disk too !!

Singing In The 80's wasn't from a Countdown episode Michael-it was just the clip on its own.
The episode that followed The Monitors was from April 19 1981.

Thanks for the responses. It's always a bugger when rage play a few clips in between Countdown episodes (and with this instance, it was just one clip). I write down the episode on the disc, but forget about the video clips.