Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'll be back!

Hi everyone!
Sorry for bein' M.I.A. from the forum for the last couple of months.Still waitin' for my home computer to be up and runnin' again(soon,I hope)so while I've got temporary internet access elsewhere,just thought I'd let you know its been good to catch up on everyone's thoughts on the current "Countdown" run(the less said 'bout the "Rage Goes Retro" specials,the better),look forward to addin' my two cents worth on this and other "Countdown" related topics in the very near future and Michael-I notice you used my keyboard gag in the "Annie Jones On Countdown" forum.Nice one!
Talk to ya soon,cheers!
P.S.Thanks to "Rage" for stayin' true to their word and deliverin' Christie's tribute 2 weeks ago.Now if only they could lift their game on the "Rage Goes Retro" specials(somethin' to consider for next year,since I can't see it happenin' this year)and cut back a little on the clips in-between "Countdown"/"Rock Arena" episodes.Always room for 1,if not 2 more episodes-of "Countdown" especially.

Re: I'll be back!

sorry John, I had to steal that line from you, it cracked me up. I was waiting to see if you would pick up on it.