Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I want Sherbet

I want to see Sherbet on Countdown. I own their Greatest HIts DVD it is awesome. Has very early clips and performances on different music shows.Check it out if ur a fan..

Re: I want Sherbet

Also check out the Howzat cd + dvd if it's still around for more music clips.

Yes my prayer was answered mor Sherbet..will definitely be recording this lil gem..

I know this is bumping a thread that is 9 years old but I have been going through a batch of Beta videos from the mid 80's with footy recordings but it has a lot of other segments of material as well.

Some of them have a bit of music recorded from Countdown, Sounds, John Torv's Music Video, Hey Hey etc. although generally nothing to get excited about.

I did however find at the end of one tape a segment from Tonight With Bert Newton (Ch9 1984) where Bert was discussing music with Molly (not sure what Molly was doing on Ch9) and he introduced a Sherbet live performance in the studio as the last ever Sherbet performance as they were breaking up after this TV gig. Ironically they performed a song called Tonight Will Last Forever.

photo aa_zpson6obhea.png

photo DSCF0872_zpsfgkodfsj.jpg