Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
COUNTDOWN REPEATS

There has been some considerable discussion regarding Countdown repeats on Rage. I can see both sides of the argument.I'm sure there are some gems that we are yet to see. On the other hand ,now that i have a DVD recorder i would love to see eps such as the 10th anniversary show again. I think i have a solution. No repeats in January (unless its a tribute like this year)and all Countdown eps already shown to be replayed on ABC2, perhaps on a Sunday morning instead of Planet Rock Profiles and London Live seeing as these are repeats anyway. What do you think?

Re: COUNTDOWN REPEATS

Well Jaxe,

I have thought this for a looong time!

I have always found it SO ridiculous that there is an outlet such as ABC 2, yet they do NOT take ful;l advantage of such a thing!

Countdown and Rock Arena are music programs the ABC should be SO proud of. Yet they sit there gathering dust all year round except when r a g e pul some out in January's. It is necassasary that ABC2 play Countdown's, we need to make our voices heard!!!