Welcome to my forum connected to countdownmemories.com

Discuss everything COUNTDOWN and beyond!

Countdown Episodes * 70s & 80s Australian Music Programs * Music Video * Molly
Trading *  Collecting * Archival Information * Record/CD releases and more .........

COUNTDOWN IS BACK THIS JANUARY, 2019 ...  ON rage !!!!!
Stay tuned below with regular Countdown full archival information for each Countdown episode rage shall be airing every Saturday throughout January ...

Countdownmemories.com forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rage 24th January, 2009 LET'S WORRY!

Moderator:
Ah ye of little faith...Beat Box, Flashez, The Factory and "DUN DUN DUN!" Recovery plus much more all on rage next week. In the meantime enjoy Saturday night.

PLEASE all Countdowner's: Ask rage if there will be any COuntdown's in the last 2 Weekends!!!!! I am so scared that Countdown will be over after tommorrow night!

Re: rage 24th January, 2009 LET'S WORRY!

Flashez

What is beat box btw?

Beat Box started in circa 1986 and was on at about Midday for about 1 to 2 hours from memory.

It featured stories on youth, music, fashion and more. Plus of course had music videos e.t.c... Was kind of like The Factory before The Factgory but from what I remember, it was not done in a typica; studio. Was just youth and music interviews e.t.c... with the music videos added.

They had some really interesting stuff on it, at the time I didn't appreciate it as much as I would now.

Thanks sounds like it might be interesting..

I'm tipping being Australia Day weekend we might be safe and have an all Oz night. Who knows we might even get Taxi Mary. The week after could be a worry tho.

The factory was a great show, hosted by Alex Papps and I think Andrew Daddo ( correct me if I am wrong) 1988 I believe..

I'm looking Forward to a change of pace after Saturday's lackster Rage.